We provide Stones as Well
(Our Software Blocks)
We also have a few Stones that we use. They are rock-solid foundations. They are continually developing things and always rolling!
We use them to form a rock-solid foundation for us to use in delivering a bespoke system targeted at your Problem.
We currently offer several stones, but here is a list of just a few of our offerings:
- “Zen Stone”: An Artists Gallery with Online Print Shop capability.
- “Stacked Stone”: A Food Industry Online Ordering System for Restaurants and Takeaways.
- “Stock Stone”: A Simple and Effective Real-time Stock Management System with API integration.
- “Thinking Stone”: Customised Online Diary Template focusing on Mental Health.
- "Clean Stone": A validation API service for UK Postal Addresses, UK Telephony Numbers and E-Mail Address Validation.
- "Secured Stone": An online OIDC solution that handles user login and rights management.
- "Stacked Stones": A dynamically deployable FAMP (FreeBSD, Apahce, MySQL, PHP) stack, for as long or as short as you need.
We provide first class APIs
(With Cheap Access)
We currently offer the following APIs to our Registered Customers:
- UK Street Address API
(Average 300ms Execution Time per API call)
- UK Phone Number Validator API
(Average 30ms Execution Time per API call)
- Email Validator API
(Average 195ms Execution Time per call)
Our APIs are charged based on execution time regardless of API used.
We charge 10 pence per second of execution time, with a minimum monthly charge of just £1.00 GBP.
Now there really is no excuse for having dirty data!
What really motivates us?
(And that we are really good at...)
We do however specialise and excel in a few areas.
We can offer Extended and Focused Deliverables in 8 niche key areas:
1. Systems Integration, including
Solution Architecting and Delivery.
2. Radiofrequency long-distance Network Links.
3. All aspects of Networking, including redundant Network Infrastructure and End User Computer interface cabling.
4. Delivery of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployments (CI/CD).
5. SQL and No-SQL Data Integration, Administration, Linking and Migration, including Data Lake development.
6. Systems and Software Design and Programming.
Our favourite languages are: Java / JBOSS / Maven, C, C# (Unity/WPF/MFC), PHP, CSS, HTML, ASP.NET, Python, tcsh, CFML.
7. Supply of FreeBSD Systems,
Including Administration and Hardware support of existing systems.
8. Supply, Service and Maintenance of Microsoft Windows Servers.
So, if you want us to provide a written database-backed Windows or Unix programme, or for us to design, deliver, install and maintain an extensive Computer Network, or even need a new performant Server, you have come to the right place.
These things align with our interests and passions.
If any of these align with Your Needs, it would be best to Give us a call; we would be more than happy to chat and explore any Scope, no matter how small or awkward.